Wednesday, October 7, 2009

clean water

---
Photobucket

Today was the first day that I have actually been grateful it's fall. I've spent the past month lamenting the end of summer, but today something changed. Tea, scarves, and holiday celebrations are sounding lovely right now.

And these words have been on my mind tonight:

"I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you shall be clean from all your uncleanesses, and from all your idols I will cleanse you. And I will give you a new heart and a new spirit I will put within you. And I will remove the heart of stone from your flesh and give you a heart of flesh. And I will put my Spirit within you and cause you to walk in my statutes and be careful to obey my rules. You shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers, and you shall be my people, and I will be your God."

grace & peace,
Jessina
-

No comments:

Post a Comment