Tuesday, February 16, 2010

petite ballerinas, prayers, & cheesecake

-
These are a few recent prayers and prayer requests from the girls at the preschool ballet class I teach. Sometimes it is so hard not to laugh!
-
IT: My prayer request this week is for my head. I was hit with a snowball and it hurt.
AE: Wasn't that your prayer request last week too?
IT: Well, um, yes...but last week I was speaking in a different language.
-
JD (a four year old): Please pray for my children.
GS: Who are your children? How do you have children?
JD: Well, you know, my children! (Very offended-like, as if we didn't know she had children.)
-
IT: Lord, please help the lady whose mother died. And Lord, we REALLY need some cheesecake. Amen.
-

2 comments:

  1. Ho, ho, ho! I love them! Especially JD's, since I think I know that little four year old. What a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apparently, that four year old has at least ten children. Sometimes it's thirty. :) And you always have to be careful to not step on them and wake them up.

    This is adorable and hysterical. And JD often goes off on "And, Lord" tangents during prayers in the car as well :)

    ReplyDelete