Friday, February 26, 2010

postcard | to k & m with love!

-
Photobucket
-
Dear K & M,
-
Just wanted to let you know that you are both in my thoughts and prayers tonight. I miss you both and look forward to future adventures together, whether they may be walks in the winter woods, surreys on the sunny boardwalk, or conversations in coffeeshops. K--I hear you have a lot of work this week, so you are in my prayers in particular. M--I bought my bus ticket and I shall see you this week! I am beyond excited. And I won't forget my camera, either.
-
much love,
Jessina
-

3 comments:

  1. Dear Jessina,

    Your postcard just made my evening. I miss you and I appreciate your prayers so much! Have fun with M - give her a hug for me, please?

    Praying for you, too!

    With love,
    -K :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, give M a big, gigantic bear hug for me, too.

    Sending my love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This postcard absolutely made my day.

    I love you SO much. You won't believe how excited I am to see you. I'm telling everyone that one of my very best friends is coming to visit and they have to meet her :)

    ReplyDelete