Sunday, September 19, 2010

top six | cooking blogs

-
One of the things I miss the most since coming to college is having a kitchen. On days like Sunday when the only on-campus food option for dinner is basically a hamburger or a veggie burger, there is nothing more that I'd like than a homemade banana-blueberry smoothie or a quick whipping up of whole wheat pasta with basil, tomatoes, and feta. Somehow greasy burgers don't compare.

So on days like today I suppress (or perhaps increase) my desire to cook by using my study breaks to look at food blogs. These are a few of my favorites today . . .

1 | Smitten Kitchen
2 | The Kitchen Sink Recipes
3 | Eggs on Sunday
4 | Fresh365
5 | Canelle et Vanille
6 | Honey & Jam

all's grace,
Jessina
-

2 comments:

  1. oooh. yumm :-) try this one:
    http://ginger-beat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't imagine not having a kitchen! I use mine all the time. I'll be praying for God to give you some creative dorm cooking ideas :)

    ReplyDelete